Tuesday 27 April 2010

glasses

since i was very very little
not that long ago - but because i'm so short, if i say little people usually think like, a year ago.
so - very very little means when i was 5.


anywho.
i really wanted glasses.
i used to read in the dark to ruin my eyes, but that never helped because i have the best vision ever.
and the day i had conjunctivitis i was so excited because i thought it was my eyesight failing and the glasses-wearing part of my life would begin.

but alas, no.
so instead, i steal my mums glasses, take photos and spend days convincing my friends i got glasses. and i also wear cheap ones i got from a 2 dollar store that i poked the lenses out of.

i am that cool.



all images property of eva @ lekorkboard.blogspot.com 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment