Sunday 4 April 2010

i'm in love

so, anyone who knows me knows that i have a thing for packaging design.

like, interestingly designed water bottles.
my mother dreads taking me to the supermarket because we always walk out with far too many bottled waters than we will ever need, but i just need them for my collection, no matter how gruesome the contents are..

i guess this love stems from the admiration of packaging design which is why i was so excited when i found this website
like pee-your-pants-awesome, it is.

it is called Packaging of the World and i am in love.



my favourite has got to be this brac fini sapuni soap box. i just love the simplicity yet the effect!



enjoy browsing!

p.s. i got onto this because i'm researching packaging for my jewellery - markets starting soon i hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment