Monday 28 June 2010

and this is filou


and this is my silly little labrador.

filou-li

when she sits at my feet facing away from me, she always bends her head up backwards to check i'm still there :)
she also reminds me of a seal.
she's my little puppy, she's still quite young and very very silly.



in the photo above, the top left one is the end of her melting period, after standing normally about 3 seconds prior, she just collapsed and gave me her best puppy eyes

we also got her from a pound, so she's really scared of strangers, which makes her an awesome guard dog.
even to this day, if i'm wearing a hoodie, have a sore throat, or am adorned in an afro wig (yes it has happened) she will bark and run away in fear until i coax her back in my best pigeon cooing voice.

but she's gotten better and as long as i'm there, will let someone pat her :)



all images property of eva @ lekorkboard.blogspot.com 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment