Monday 15 March 2010

numero duo

here is another picture taken on my holidays.all images property of eva @ lekorkboard.blogspot.com 2010

at the end of a great day, heading down the mountain for the last time watching the sunset is the most beautiful part of the day. i may or may not have an obsession with the sun, and the majority of my photos are of beautiful landscapes that feature the sun.

i especially love this photo because of the way the sun skims over the foreground slopes and gives them a beautiful creamy complexion. yes, i did refer to snow having skin.

but the main reason i love this photo is because of what it reminds me of
1. switzerland, my (other) homeland
2. my holidays and the great times we had
3. skiing, a passionate hobby
4. beautiful, natural landscapes

love love

1 comment:

  1. my brother recently went to Europe and he said Switzerland was probably one of the most beautiful places !! :D so jealous , your photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete