Tuesday 9 March 2010

sleep talkin' man

this subject is close to my heart, as i am also a sleep talker.
i have been told numerous stories of hotel nights when i kept my companions awake, including talking in french and and babbling about nothing-ness, im sure it's amusing but very annoying.

this man's wife decided to blog his nightly musings:
they are hilarious

here are some of my faves

"Of course blue dogs are more expensive. Pink dogs are shite."
"I love my turtle... it's flippity flop flippers."
"You know, it's a human race. And you lost."
"Babies don't bounce. They don't bounce! Shame. It'd be much more fun if they bounce."
[while drifting off to sleep during a sensible conversation] "The plumbing doesn't help with the cucumbers anymore."
"I love the fact you're a moose. Yes. So soft, so soft."
"There you go again, wasting decent oxygen on talking."
"Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself."
"Really? If you can pee that high, DEFINITELY join the fire brigade. Yah."

the list could go on and on. but rather than rewrite every night's quota, go visit the website here

No comments:

Post a Comment